Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3.5.10

A little Bit Of Randomness
On Fridays I get to tend these little minkees. Jack always loves to build a tent because it is always raining inside my house and we need shelter. So we build tents and Jack entertains me with stories about hippos and campfires and whatever else happens to be on Jacks mind at the moment.
Ben loves to do laundry with me. He is not an ideal helper, but he makes me smile while I am doing it. He is such a fun boy that makes cleaning and laundry and whatever else I am doing interesting and drawn out. I love doing things with him even if it takes me the entire day to do one load of laundry.
Ben's very first life jacket. Now he is ready to go kayaking with us on the lake and swimming. Now all we have to wait for is for it to be summer and hot. So we might be waiting for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment