Tuesday, March 30, 2010

03.26.10

Every year we try to have a girls weekend and go shopping and to the scrapbook expo in Salt Lake. Even though none of us really scrapbook it is still fun. We had a blast and laughed our heads off all day and night.
We learned how to make a bumble watch-at the scrapbook expo- see we really don't scrapbook...
About 11:00 at night we all started getting a little silly, maybe because we had been walking around all day and sitting at our scrapbook table looking at all our scrapbook stuff which we don't really use. So we decided to play "Truth, dare, double dare, promise to repeat, or star." We were laughing our heads off and were probably a little delirious.
Chelsie had to go around to five tables and offer people some of her popcorn.
My mom had to go to the Cold Stone booth and see if she could get them to sell her an an ice cream that normally cost four dollars but she only had two dollars.
We don't have a picture of my dare because we were all laughing too hard to take one, but I had to go up to a random stranger and give her a hug and say "Aunt Jill, I haven't seen you for so long!" The girl was seriously SO confused! She just hurriedly walked away while shaking her head and saying "I am not your Aunt Jill. I have no idea who you are."
For Mandis dare she had to go to the front of the announcer booth, in front of the people in that booth, and in the middle of the expo, dance for 30 seconds then jump up and down with her hands in the air while shouting, "Did I win? Did I win? Did I win?" Yeah- we are all dorks and all related!
The next day we went shopping and just did "whatever we wanted". We had such a blast and I look forward to next year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment