Monday, July 5, 2010

07.22.10

Girls Camp 2010
Cinnamon Creek, Utah
I love being in young Womans. All the girls are so much fun and such a great example to me. This years girls camp was so much fun. Kyle got to come as well as Ben and my Dad. Mandi was the camp director of her ward and their camp site was right next to ours. So I was really lucky to have half of my family there with me. All the girls were so much fun. We laughed so hard and made so many good memories.
This is the cliff that we got to kayak over to and jump off. SOOOOO SCARY!!! Kyle made me go off the tall one. I hated every minute of it.
This was inside a mining shaft. We saw a huge rat with babies in there. Freaky. The rats tail was about the size of horse. Okay, maybe not that big, but it was so big and disgusting.
Benny Boo Boo helping load the truck.
At the Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment