Monday, July 5, 2010

5.25.10

Vacuuming
I was only trying to be a good little house wife and vacuuming our house... Today I was vacuuming while kyle was home working on a project. I normally do this when he is gone. I started upstairs and when I got downstairs half way through the living room Kyle walks in and shouts, "Turn it off! Turn it OFF!". I quickly turn the vacuum off.
I ask, "Why? Whats wrong?"
"What wrong? Can't you smell that?"
"Ya, but that is how the vacuum always smells."
Apparently vacuums are not supposed to smell of burning... It has always smelled like that from the first time that I used it so I thought it was normal. We spent the next hour in a half cleaning out our vacuum. This is what we got out of it.
Ben was so tired. He just laid there waiting for us to put him to bed just watching his daddy laugh at me.
After we got the vacuum all cleaned out we re-vacuumed the upstairs. This is what we got. I knew that our vacuum was not vacuuming up everything! Next time I will know to clean out the vacuum when it is not picking stuff up. In my defense the vacuum has always smelled like that when I have vacuumed. The first little while we had it, Kyle was using it to clean up remolding dust and other stuff you clean up when you remodel. I was never home when he used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment