Saturday, January 9, 2010

1.09.10

Our Little Guy
I cannot believe how much I love this little guy. He is definitly our little minkee. Here he is with his new monkey we named Hank after Bens favorite nephew named Hank.

I love this picture and how happy Ben is in it. When he is not sleeping or crying he is in a happy good mood. I love those moments! They happen quite frequently. I am very happy about that.

Here is Ben with his favorite nephew named Jack. Jack loves to hold Ben and cuddle Ben and give Ben kisses all over.

This has got to be my favorite picture ever! I just love it!

We are so blessed to have this little boy in our family. I love being his mommy and getting to hold him everyday for pretty much the whole day. I do not feel bad about holding him all day ether. He is such a good little boy.

2 comments:

  1. WOW...so far, so good this year on the blog! Ben is SOOO CUTE!! Love the crinkly foot shot!

    ReplyDelete