Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2.14.10

Happy Valentines Day
and
Happy Birthday
This was the best day ever! I love having my birthday on Valentines day and this year it fell on a Sunday so we all got to celebrate it together on the day of my birthday! We had a party at Mandi and Corts house. We played ping-pong and pin the tail on the donkey for the little boys, opened presents, Mandi made Tacos which are one of my favorite things she makes and Chels and my Mom helped and made fruit pizza because I am not such a big fan of cake. They did a chocolate fountain with so many yummy things to dip in chocolate. We got to hang out and have a good time all evening. What a great day! Thanks everyone for the fun day. I am so glad that my dads birthday is on the 12 and mine on the 14 so that we can have a joint big party with everyone!

Kyle and I took the boys out for a little walk. We couldn't find Hanks coat so we just put the T-I- double GG-ER custom on and called it good. These boys sure are a lot of fun to watch run around.
My mom is the best mom that anyone could ever ask for. She is always there for me and she loves all of her grandkiddies so much. I love this picture of her and Ben. My mom always puts on the funnest parties and she is so much fun to do things with. Ben loves his Granny!
This was so funny! This is Jack and he wanted to scar Pa. We put these nylons over his face and he thought it was the coolest thing. He went around scarring Pa, Scotty and Kyle. He makes me laugh and always brings a smile to my face.
Of course Hank finds that there is another leg and wants in on all the fun. These two boys are the cutest boys ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment