Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baby Guessing Time!
We are getting closer and closer so I thought that we would play a little game. I am hoping that this will make the time go by faster! It is the guessing game. Whoever guesses the day Baby Ben is due, how much he weighs, and how tall he is wins a SWEET prize! Kyle and I are so excited here are a couple of guesses so far...
Chels- Nov. 19, 7.2 lbs, 19 1/2 in
Mandi- Nov 22, 7.12 lbs, 20 in
Cort- Nov. 25, 7.6, 21 in
Granny Franzel- Nov. 21, 7.9 lbs, 20 in
Kyle- Nov. 12, 8.1, 21 in
Shan- Nov. 24, 7.8, 21 1/4 in
The official due date is Dec.6 but if you have seen me lately I really hope he comes before then. I don't think that I can get any bigger.... Everything is great so far with Ben. He is a healthy little boy.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

9 comments:

  1. I love this game! Here are my guesses:
    Dec. 1st (sorry shanny)
    8 pounds even
    20 1/2 inches

    Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMY! It is Brooke P. What? You are having a baby? How exciting. Comgrats. Add me to your blog! Love ya B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am retarded. I was looking at your facebook and kept thinking has she changed her first name to Amy? Is she not the Shannon I know? Anyway the long and short of it is I had a mild case of early onset alzcheimer's. I am sorry. You can call me Ashley if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sha!! This is dave's wife! I guess:

    Nov. 30th (I think all that after thanksgiving shopping will do it)!!
    8 lbs 3 oz
    20 inches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my guess! Nov. 28th 6.13 oz. 19 in.
    So happy things are going well with you. Sure would like to see a picture of you before Ben is born! Love ya! Pen

    ReplyDelete
  6. shannon!! i didn't know you were pregnant! congratulations! i'm expecting my second girl too! i have to have a c section though, so because of that i'm going to say the same day and time that i am having the c section. :)

    Nov. 25th, 7 am.
    7pounds, 12 ounces.
    20 inches.

    good luck! i can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey shan it is jess C
    My vote is november 28th 7lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long

    ReplyDelete
  8. KT-December 8th! Just hopin' and prayin' my daddy and I can be there :) 8lbs 2oz & 19.5"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon! Hello! Another blogging friend, yay! Congrats on the pregnancy! And good luck! I am guessing. . .7 lbs 8 oz and 19 inches long. :)

    ReplyDelete