Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our Very First Home
Here is a peek of our house before we remodeled the kitchen and family room.

Our family room

Cosmo Krammer.

Whenever my Grandpa Egbert comes over he always says that he is going to take this and put it in his bedroom. We are just waiting for the day when we come home and he has taken it from our house to his.

The Unhurried Man.

This finger paint has become very valuble in our family. Scotty painted it and sent it out as Christmas gifts one year. I love it!

Scrapbook Room

Our kitchen now. No sink. No window. No cupboards.
The Upstairs

My walk-in closet.

1 comment:

  1. I love your little house! You have made it look pretty cute! You sound so happy! I hope I get to see you maybe when I am in Preston the end of April! I love the pics of the Tetons, now you know why they were Corey's favotire place on earth! It looks so dangcold there! We have had 70 degree weather here. Really dry though! We really need rain or snow or something wet. I love your blog. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete