Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Husband Tag


Whats your husbands name? Kyle Lee Christiansen
How long have you been married? 40 wonderful days
How long did you date? Including your engagement? 74 days...so 2 months and 13 days
How old is he? 23
Who eats more sweets? HIM no competition
Who is a better singer? hmmm.. I would say him
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject...
Who does the laundry? Me but Kyle helps me if there is still some left when he gets home
Who pays the bills? I do and He does too
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kyle
Who mows the lawn? Well right now we live in Iceburg so until June... no lawn, but Kyle shuvels the driveway and walkways
Who cooks dinner? I do. Unless it is reheated stuff then Kyle does
Who drives? He does most the time
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Well I am real stubbron and so is he so we both just pretty much do it at the same time
Who kissed who first? Haha Him and the 2nd time and the 3rd time...
Who asked who out first? He did...
Him-Hey so do you think that I could ask you out sometime?...
Me- Um sure...
Him- (about 15 minutes later) Hey would you go out with me?
Me- sure.
Him- (about 7 minutes later) How about wednesday?
It was so funny. It really took him a real long time to ask me out. It was really cute.
Who wears the pants? Take your pick

4 comments:

  1. THIS IS KYLE, SHAN SAID THAT IS HOW I ASKED HER ON THE FIRST DATE THAT WAY....WELL THAT IS NOT HOW IT HAPPENED. I SIMPLY SAID "HEY, YOU WANNA GO OUT? HOW ABOUT WEDNESDAY?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you had got married resently. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm really happy for you. I hope everything goes great for the 2 of you. you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sha! Your house looks good I didn't even recognize it. Your such a good decorator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you 2 are having fun up there! Hope all is going well!!

    Amber (Larsen) Gallman

    ReplyDelete